The PPC / Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Coordinator can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
Responsible for recording financial transactions which includes:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Manage Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives. Provide oversight, manage, and be able to generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- No less than 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, etc).
- Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
- BS/BA degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary plus performance incentives
- Participation in company health (medical, dental, vision) insurance, and retirement plans
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Beautiful downtown Traverse City office location
- Opportunity to advance your career