The Digital Marketing Strategist works on a team responsible for collecting and analyzing web traffic data and analytics. This candidate will manage search engine optimization (SE0), Google Adwords and Social Media campaigns for clients.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, with meticulous attention to detail. Expert level knowledge and experience in web analytics is a must, coupled with a background and understanding of other aspects of digital marketing.
- Work closely with project managers to carry out SEM initiatives.
- Use web analytics data to evaluate the effectiveness of traffic building initiatives.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in content marketing.
- Work with the project team to improve engagement and page effectiveness.
- Manage Google Adwords campaigns.
- Experience working as a digital strategist or web data analyst.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- Expert knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Create and maintain automated web reports.
- Manage paid and organic search efforts.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus.
Salary, Bonuses and Healthcare Benefits Package